Further Airbus A350 routes have been discovered in Aeroflot’s schedule. This will see the aircraft flying to more destinations in the second half of 2020. These destinations include Los Angeles and Osaka, Japan.
While the end appears to be nearing for four-engined widebody aircraft, twin jets are taking off in popularity. This includes the Airbus A350 of which Aeroflot is set to receive its first next year. The airline has previously confirmed to Simple Flying that it will begin operating the Airbus A350 to London Next summer, however, Routes Online has now spotted further A350 destinations in the airlines 2020 schedule.
Three new destinations
Three new Airbus A350 destinations have appeared in Aeroflot’s 2020 schedule. These destinations spread across the world including:
- Los Angeles;
Each of these A350 routes will commence on the 25th of October 2020. Meanwhile, the airline’s London route launches much earlier in June 2020.
Aeroflot’s Airbus A350 will operate to Los Angeles on a daily basis from the 25th of October 2020. According to the Aeroflot booking engine, the flights will operate to the following schedule from Moscow:
- SU 0106 will depart from Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO) at 11:35. Following a 12-hour 10-minute flight, the aircraft will arrive in Los Angeles (LAX) at 13:45.
- SU 0107 will then depart from Los Angeles International at 15:30. Following a slightly shorter 11-hour 45-minute flight, the Airbus A350 will arrive back in Moscow at 13:15. This means that two Airbus A350 will be required to operate the route daily.
The next destination set to benefit from Aeroflot’s Airbus A350 is Male, with services again commencing on the 25th of October. Routes Online states that the aircraft will initially operate the route five times per week (every day except Tuesday and Thursday). However, this will become a daily service from the 21st of September. According to Aeroflot’s booking engine, this flight will operate to the following schedule:
- SU 0320 will depart from Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO) at 23:15. Following an 8-hour 20-minute night flight, the A350 will touch down in Male (MLE) at 09:35 the next morning.
- SU 0321 will depart from Male at 11:05 after an hour and a half on the ground. It will then fly for 9-hours and 5-minutes before arriving back in Moscow at 18:10 later that afternoon.
Last, but by no means least, Aeroflot will operate the Airbus A350 to Osaka in Japan. Once again, the A350 service will launch on the 25th of October and will operate three times per week. On Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, an Airbus A350 will operate the following schedule:
- SU 0268 will depart from Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO) at 19:45. Following a 9-hour and 50-minute flight, the aircraft will arrive in Osaka (KIX) at 11:35 the next morning.
- SU 0269 will depart from Osaka at 13:05. The Airbus A350 will then fly for 10 hours and 20 minutes before landing back in Moscow at 17:25.
As always, all flight schedules are subject to change, so bear this in mind if you particularly want to fly on the Airbus A350. Wondering what the aircraft’s interior may look like? Take a look at some leaked concepts here!
Will you try and fly on Aeroflot’s Airbus A350 fleet? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!