Avianca has announced its latest LifeMiles promotion, where you can earn double life miles on select flights Purchased and originating in the US. The promotion applies to economy and business class fares. To receive double life miles you need to make your booking by December 29. 2018, and use the Promo code SALEUS at the time of booking.
- The promotion is valid on purchases through December 29, 2018
- Promotion is valid through June 15, 2019
- Earn double Life Miles with the Promotion
- To receive Double LifeMiles, you need to use the promo Code SALEUS when booking
- Promotion only applies to flights originating and purchased in the US
- Receive 200% of flown miles in economy, and 400% of miles flown in Business
Maximizing The Promotion
If you are going to take advantage of this promotion, it is essential to use a credit card that will earn you bonus points for travel. There are several great options to use, including The Platinum Card From American Express (learn more), which will earn you a massive 5X per dollar on airfare. Alternatively, you can use our best all-round travel card the Chase Sapphire Reserve which will earn you 3X on airfare purchases. Even if you don’t hold either card, you can still use the Chase Sapphire Preferred to earn 2X points per dollar on travel purchases.
Avianca Miles can be very valuable, the program has some excellent sweet spots and is great if you are looking for Star Alliance awards. In addition, Avianca runs some of the most lucrative miles purchase promotions, and this year we have seen bonuses as high as 140% on miles purchases. If you have some travel planned during the promotion window, and you can fly Avianca, then this promotion could be very lucrative. This is especially true if you are planning on flying business class where you will earn a huge 400% of miles flown.