The Simple Flying podcast is released weekly and is hot off the press for you today. We aim to cover some of the most important commercial aviation stories of the week, with commentary and just a sprinkling of fun!
In episode 21, your hosts Jo and Tom discuss
- 737 MAX update: As recertification flights begin, we find out why Air Italy recently flew one to Budapest
- Air France says au revoir to the A380
- Qantas releases a huge update on its plans to recover from COVID
- Lufthansa secures its €9 billion bailout
- Do we like ‘Boris Force One’?
Listen to episode 15 now
You can listen to the podcast directly on Simple Flying, just click play below:
If on mobile, please click here to listen to the podcast.
The Simple Flying podcast is available on the following platforms.
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify.
- Breaker – Click here to listen on Breaker.
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts.
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic.
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor.
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast.
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts.
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
As our podcast is growing, we would love to hear what you think! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.
Additionally, if you have a question you’d like answered on next week’s episode, leave it down in the comments or contact us on social media.