The Simple Flying podcast is released weekly and is hot off the press for you today. We aim to cover some of the most important commercial aviation stories of the week, with commentary and occasionally a little bit of fun!
In episode 25, your hosts Jo and Tom discuss
- How did Ryanair do in the quarter?
- Billions lost by the US ‘big three’ airlines
- Flying Lufthansa to Spain during COVID
- Qantas 747 retirement and it’s impressive send-off
- Heathrow’s new oneworld megahub
Listen to episode 25 now
You can listen to the podcast directly on Simple Flying, just click play below:
If on mobile, please click here to listen to the podcast.
The Simple Flying podcast is available on the following platforms.
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify.
- Breaker – Click here to listen on Breaker.
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts.
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic.
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor.
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast.
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts.
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
As our podcast is growing, we would love to hear what you think!
If you have any feedback, or have a question you’d like answered on next week’s episode, leave it in the comments or contact us on social media.