The new Simple Flying podcast is released weekly on a Thursday and covers some of the most important commercial aviation stories of the week, with commentary and a little bit of fun!
In Episode 3, your hosts Jo and Tom discuss:
- How Airbus plans to spend €1bn on the A220 project this year
- Air France retiring its first Airbus A380
- Foreign objects found in two-thirds of Boeing’s 737 MAX fuel tanks
- What’s happening with Aeroflot’s new A350
- And an airline has to pay compensation for a canceled flight, to a dog!
Listen to Episode 3 now:
You can listen to the podcast directly on Simple Flying, just click play below:
If on mobile, please click here to listen to the podcast.
The Simple Flying Podcast is available on the following platforms:
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify
- Breaker – Click here to listen on Breaker
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts
As our podcast is new, we would love to hear what you think! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.