Simple Flying’s latest podcast is live and ready for you to enjoy. Hosted by Joanna Bailey, our editor, and Tom Boon, our content manager, our 33rd episode is now available for your listening pleasure.
The Simple Flying podcast is released weekly and is hot off the press for you today. We aim to cover some of the most important commercial aviation stories of the week, with commentary and occasionally a little bit of fun!
In episode 33, your hosts Jo and Tom discuss
Airbus’ new zero-emissions plane concepts
Lufthansa’s Airbus A380 looks set to be retired
British Airways and Virgin Atlantic go head to head on Pakistan flights
An accident report reveals that passengers were scared to jump from an Embraer E195 wing
The rising trend for flights to nowhere
Listen to episode 33 now:
The Simple Flying podcast is available on the following platforms.
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify.
- Breaker – Click here to listen on Breaker.
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts.
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic.
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor.
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast.
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts.
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
As our podcast is growing, we would love to hear what you think! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.
Additionally, if you have a question you’d like answered on next week’s episode, leave it down in the comments or contact us on social media.