Simple Flying’s latest podcast is live and ready for you to enjoy. Hosted by Joanna Bailey, our editor, and Tom Boon, our content manager, our 37th episode is now available for your listening pleasure.
The Simple Flying podcast is released weekly and is hot off the press for you today. We aim to cover some of the most important commercial aviation stories of the week, with commentary and occasionally a little bit of fun!
Stay informed: Sign up for our daily aviation news digest.
Listen to episode 37 now:
The Simple Flying podcast is available on the following platforms.
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify.
- Breaker – Click here to listen on Breaker.
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts.
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic.
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor.
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast.
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts.
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
In episode 37, Jo and Tom talk about
- United loses big, but remains optimistic
- Qantas takes an 8.5 hour flight to nowhere
- ZIPAIR flies its first passengers
- Lufthansa Airbus A350 update
- You’re more likely to be struck by lightning than have this happen…
As our podcast is growing, we would love to hear what you think! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.
Additionally, if you have a question you’d like answered on next week’s episode, leave it down in the comments or contact us on social media.