Simple Flying’s latest podcast is live and ready for you to enjoy. Hosted this week solely by Jo Bailey, our Editor, our 61st episode is now available for your listening pleasure. As Tom enjoyed the Easter break, Simple Flying’s Deputy Content Manager, Jay Singh, stepped in this week.
The Simple Flying podcast is released weekly and is hot off the press for you today. We aim to cover some of the most important commercial aviation stories of the week, with commentary and occasionally a little bit of fun!
In episode 61, Jo & Jay discuss
In episode 61 of the Simple Flying podcast, we discuss:
- Boeing’s 737 MAX 8200 certified
- Airbus invests in Canadian A220 production
- TAP Air Portugal flies an A321LR for 10 hours
- Alaska Airlines joins the oneworld alliance
Listen to episode 59 now:
The Simple Flying podcast is available on the following platforms.
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify.
- Breaker – Click here to listen on Breaker.
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts.
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic.
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor.
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast.
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts.
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
As our podcast is growing, we would love to hear what you think! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.
Additionally, if you have a question you’d like answered on next week’s episode, leave it down in the comments or contact us on social media.