Simple Flying’s latest podcast is live and ready for you to enjoy. Hosted this week by Tom Boon, our Content Manager, and Jo Bailey, our Managing Editor, our 67th episode is now available for your listening pleasure.
The Simple Flying podcast is released weekly and is hot off the press for you today. We aim to cover some of the most important commercial aviation stories of the week, with commentary and occasionally a little bit of fun!
In episode 67, Tom & Jo discuss
In episode 67 of the Simple Flying podcast, we discuss:
Alaska orders Embraers and MAXs alongside cabin refits
Countries relax travel restrictions…
The lessors perspective
Listen to episode 67 now:
The Simple Flying podcast is available on the following platforms.
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify.
- Breaker – Click here to listen on Breaker.
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts.
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic.
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor.
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast.
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts.
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
As our podcast is growing, we would love to hear what you think! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.
Additionally, if you have a question you’d like answered on next week’s episode, leave it down in the comments or contact us on social media.