Simple Flying’s latest podcast is live and ready for you to enjoy. Hosted this week by Jo Bailey, our Managing Editor, our 68th episode is now available for your listening pleasure.
The Simple Flying podcast is released weekly and is hot off the press for you today. We aim to cover some of the most important commercial aviation stories of the week, with commentary and occasionally a little bit of fun!
In episode 68, we meet Jonny Clark
In episode 68, Jo sits down for a friendly chat with Jonny Clark, Founder and Editor of TheDesignAir, a well-known airline product and design news site. Jo and Jonny discuss:
- What’s exciting right now in terms of passenger experience?
- What will passenger experience be like on these long-haul narrowbody flights?
- How does the economy product on the long-haul narrowbody compare to the widebody experience?
- If you could fly any product, past or present, today, which would it be and why?
- Ahead of our Qatar Airways Group CEO Akbar Al Baker webinar – what are they doing really well in terms of cabin products, and where do you think they could improve?
- What should airlines and airports be putting in place right now to prevent lengthy queues from spoiling the travel experience?
Listen to episode 68 now:
The Simple Flying podcast is available on the following platforms.
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify.
- Breaker – Click here to listen on Breaker.
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts.
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic.
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor.
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast.
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts.
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
As our podcast is growing, we would love to hear what you think! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.
Additionally, if you have a question you’d like answered on next week’s episode, leave it down in the comments or contact us on social media.