Simple Flying’s latest podcast is live and ready for you to enjoy. Hosted by Joanna Bailey on her own for a change, this week’s episode features a very special guest – Esayas WoldeMariam, acting Chief Commercial Officer at Ethiopian Airlines.
Diving into Ethiopian Airlines
In our special episode, Jo talks to Esayas about the past, present and future of Ethiopian Airlines, including:
- How Ethiopian survived COVID without a bailout
- The importance of cargo to its current operations
- The shape of the future fleet at Ethiopian Airlines and the 737 MAX
- Thoughts on new aircraft such as the 777X and the A220
- The future of South African Airways
- Hopes and dreams for Africa’s aviation industry
Listen to our special episode now
You can listen to the podcast directly on Simple Flying, just click play below:
If on mobile, please click here to listen to the podcast.
The Simple Flying podcast is available on the following platforms.
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify.
- Breaker – Click here to listen on Breaker.
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts.
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic.
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor.
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast.
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts.
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
As our podcast is growing, we would love to hear what you think! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.
Additionally, if you have a question you’d like answered on next week’s episode, leave it down in the comments or contact us on social media.