Simple Flying’s latest podcast is live and ready for you to enjoy. Although typically hosted by Joanna Bailey, our editor, and Tom Boon, our content manager, this week we take a break from our usual format and invite an old face to join us.
This week we’re joined by special guest Thomas Jérémie Hayden-Lefebvre, a Simple Flying journalist, and one of the biggest aviation brains we know.
To break from all of the coronavirus stories that have dominated the podcast lately, we decided to take a look at the exciting problem of European taxation on aviation. While the topic may sound a little dry, I can assure you it makes for an interesting listen!
Listen to episode 12 now
You can listen to the podcast directly on Simple Flying, just click play below:
If on mobile, please click here to listen to the podcast.
The Simple Flying podcast is available on the following platforms
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify
- Breaker – Click here to listen on Breaker
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts
As our podcast is growing, we would love to hear what you think! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.
Additionally, if you have a question you’d like answered on next week’s episode, leave it down in the comments or contact us on social media.