The Simple Flying podcast is released weekly and is hot off the press for you today.
We aim to cover some of the most important commercial aviation stories of the week, with commentary and occasionally a little bit of fun.
In episode 17, your hosts Jo and Tom discuss
- Etihad’s commitment to the Airbus A350
- LATAM goes bankrupt and Delta pays it millions
- Flying Ryanair during COVID-19
- An update on the Eastern European powerhouse that isWizz Air
- Air Astana’s dedicated freight fleet launch
Listen to episode 15 now
You can listen to the podcast directly on Simple Flying, just click play below:
If on mobile, please click here to listen to the podcast.
The Simple Flying podcast is available on the following platforms.
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify.
- Breaker – Click here to listen on Breaker.
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts.
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic.
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor.
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast.
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts.
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
As our podcast is growing, we would love to hear what you think! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.
Additionally, if you have a question you’d like answered on next week’s episode, leave it down in the comments or contact us on social media.