Simple Flying’s latest podcast is live and ready for you to enjoy. Can you believe we’ve already reached 20 episodes? Hosted by Joanna Bailey, our editor, and Tom Boon, our content manager, our 20th episode is released today.
The Simple Flying podcast is a weekly publication. We aim to cover some of the most important commercial aviation stories of the week, with commentary and occasionally a little bit of fun!
Listen to episode 20 now
You can listen to the podcast directly on Simple Flying, just click play below:
If on mobile, please click here to listen to the podcast.
The Simple Flying podcast is available on the following platforms.
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify.
- Breaker – Click here to listen on Breaker.
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts.
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic.
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor.
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast.
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts.
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
In episode 20, your hosts Jo and Tom discuss
- How is COVID changing the future of aviation?
- An update on Qatar Airways
- What’s happening with the Boeing 747?
- In conversation with the CEO of airBaltic
- Why doesn’t Loganair fly to Germany?
As our podcast is growing, we would love to hear what you think! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.
Additionally, if you have a question you’d like answered on next week’s episode, leave it down in the comments or contact us on social media.