The Simple Flying podcast is a weekly publication. We aim to cover some of the most important commercial aviation stories of the week, with commentary and occasionally a little bit of fun!
Listen to episode 27 now
You can listen to the podcast directly on Simple Flying, just click play below:
If on mobile, please click here to listen to the podcast.
The Simple Flying podcast is available on the following platforms.
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify.
- Breaker – Click here to listen on Breaker.
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts.
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic.
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor.
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast.
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts.
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
In episode 27, your hosts Jo and Tom discuss
- Air India Express Crash
- Europe’s CO2 emissions have plummeted
- The Airbus A380 is making a comeback
- Hi Fly’s A380 causes a scare on the beach
- Is the A220 the most active aircraft type in the world?
As our podcast is growing, we would love to hear what you think! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.
Additionally, if you have a question you’d like answered on next week’s episode, leave it down in the comments or contact us on social media.