The Simple Flying podcast is released weekly on a Thursday and covers some of the most important commercial aviation stories of the week, with commentary and occasionally a little bit of fun!
In episode 4, your hosts Jo and Tom discuss:
What’s happening around the world with regards to coronavirus;
Boeing’s first order of 2020 has now been placed;
How London Stansted Airport is attracting a new crowd of airlines;
& Some United passengers hit the jackpot with downgrade compensation.
Listen to Episode 4 now:
You can listen to the podcast directly on Simple Flying, just click play below:
If on mobile, please click here to listen to the podcast.
The Simple Flying Podcast is available on the following platforms:
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify
- Breaker – Click here to listen on Breaker
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts
As our podcast is new, we would love to hear what you think! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.
Additionally, if you have a question you’d like answered on next week’s episode, leave it down in the comments or contact us on social media.