Virgin Atlantic is currently offering some incredible long-haul fares as part of a sale. Serving destinations across the globe, some of these bargains even apply to its premium economy and Upper Class cabins!
Up until February 2nd, you can score yourself great-value Virgin Atlantic tickets in its present sale. The airline serves a wealth of destinations from Heathrow and Manchester with its Airbus A330, A350, and Boeing 787 ‘Dreamliner’ aircraft. You can also enjoy further discounts in some instances using the following codes.
- EASTC – £20 off economy fares to the US East Coast.
- PRM50 – £50 off premium economy fares.
The flights and dates
Examples can be found and booked at the links below.
- Thursday, July 1st – Friday, July 16th. Manchester-New York JFK from £686 in premium economy.
- Saturday, July 3rd – Saturday, July 17th. London Heathrow-Orlando from £765 in premium economy.
- Tuesday, July 13th – Tuesday, July 27th. Manchester-Orlando from £948 in premium economy.
- Saturday, July 24th – Wednesday, August 11th. London Heathrow-Delhi from £1,494 in Upper Class.
- Sunday, August 8th-Saturday, August 21st. London Heathrow-Tel Aviv from £1,187 in Upper Class.
In some cases, Skyscanner may offer a lower price to book through an online travel agent. However, choosing the option to book directly through Virgin Atlantic will give you full security and flexibility. This way, you also have the opportunity to gain further reductions by using the aforementioned discount codes. Be quick, though; it’ll all be over by February 2nd!