Simple Flying is the worlds largest aviation news website.
We have fully remote team based in 14 countries. If you have a passion for aviation and feel like you would be a good fit to join our team please introduce yourself below.
Freelance journalist role:
A global network of remote freelance aviation journalists is what makes Simple Flying different. We love working with people all over the world who are passionate about commercial aviation.
We’re currently looking for experienced freelance writers to write about commercial aviation in a variety for short form and long form formats.
- In-depth knowledge of commercial aviation either locally or internationally.
- A good understanding of different aircraft types, international airlines and events.
- Strong reporting skills – you should be well-versed in the journalistic principles of reporting.
- Strong research and communication skills.
Some practical points:
- We offer varied commissions, based on your experience and expertise, and we welcome your pitches too.
- You must include examples of your published work as part of your application.
- Simple Flying is committed to equality of opportunity for all. We strongly believe that diversity of backgrounds, ethnicities, experience, circumstances, abilities and perspectives leads to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users.